Derma fillers, also known as cosmetic fillers, are safe and clinically proven substances that are usually used to accentuate facial features like cheeks, lips, and nose. They are also used to treat signs of anti-aging like fine lines and wrinkles. In Filler treatment, derma fillers are injected into the target area to add volume and fullness. Derma or soft tissue fillers primarily consist of collagen and hyaluronic acid that help in skin tightening and skin rejuvenation, besides giving volume to the skin. This treatment is mostly used for lip plumping and cheek sculpting and has many benefits.
Benefits of Filler Treatment
- Many people have tired-looking eyes due to over work and sleep deprivation. Filler treatment works wonders for such people by filling their under eye hollows and giving them a fresh look.
- Filler treatment is also beneficial in cheekbone enhancement and face lifting. If you want those chiseled cheekbones, filler treatment is what you need. It not only gives volume to your cheeks and makes your cheekbones prominent, but also lifts your face making you look younger.
- With the filler treatment, you can also improve the aesthetic appeal of your lips. People with thin lips can take this treatment to get fuller and plumper lips.
- Filler treatment also helps in reducing the signs of anti-ageing by facilitating skin tightening and rejuvenation.
- Filler treatment gives you the confidence to feel good in your skin by enhancing your beauty. It also helps improve your mental wellbeing by reducing the stress related to skin aging.
Still have questions in mind? Take a look at the common queries our visitors have in their minds.
How long does it take for the results to show?
Filler treatment results in instant results. In most cases, it takes 10-30 minutes after the treatment for the skin to show visible changes.
How long does the filler treatment last?
Filler treatment taken from a certified derma clinic lasts from about 6-9 months, or even more in some cases.
Are there any side effects of filler treatment?
There are no major side effects of filler treatment. You might face skin redness or mild swelling around the injected area for a few hours. Nonetheless, applying an ice pack and following the instructions of your dermatologist help in minimizing the effects.
What is the minimum cost of filler treatment?
Filler treatment is relatively cheap. On average, you can expect to pay $400-$600 for the treatment.
Is It necessary to book a consultation prior to taking the treatment?
No, it is not necessary to book a consultation in advance. However, it’s better if you consult your dermatologist once before taking the treatment.
Looking for filler treatment at affordable prices? MDs @ Queensway Medical treat all types of skin problems and provide effective and long-lasting remedies at reasonable prices.
We advise you to book a free consultation with us before appearing for the procedure. A proper analysis of the patient’s skin type helps in delivering better solutions and treatment.